- No Spyware Policy The Application does not collect or transmits personally identifiable information and does not monitor your personal use of the Application.The Application sends unidentifiable and non-personal statistical data to enable quality assurance and improve support processes. Such non-personal data includes unidentifiable usage of the Application (for example; information about your device, your carrier and/or mobile software application platform statistical usage data, and device specific technical events such as software crashes or errors).
- Third Party Features and Content The Publisher or you may choose to add features or content to the Application. In the event that such features or content may require the collection of your personally identifiable information (for example: your login credentials tracking Your location, information about content you use on the web, etc.) the Publisher or the third parties providing the content must present to you a clear disclosure of the information that will be collected and you should have the opportunity to decide whether or not to share such information or alternatively not use or remove the content before the information is collected. Tap Mobile encourages you to read the terms of service and privacy policies offered by the Publisher and the third parties prior to using any of their content or features. Tap Mobile further requires the Publisher and Third Parties that may provide You with content to protect your online privacy rights. Please note that Tap Mobile does not collect any personal information from you other than as described in this policy unless Tap Mobile specifically asks and You expressly grant Tap Mobile permission.
- No Adware Policy You will not be required to view obtrusive ads in order to use the Application.
- Easy Uninstall Mobile app users can easily uninstall the mobile app at any time by using the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or network.
- Full Control You have full control over the Application and can modify your preferences at any time. You can easily deactivate or close the application at any time.
- Report If you have a reason to believe that your rights have been infringed upon while using the Application, please contact Tap Mobile via email at email@example.com Once your e-mail is received, Tap Mobile will review it to ensure that the privacy practices provided herein are enforced.
Effective January 10, 2017